Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pix of the Events


Some people have sent me email requesting to see photographs from the Launch Parties of 209 A Story - (both @ Balmoral Castle & at the National Gallery of Victoria) - so this week is going to be minimum text & a collection of photographs...

Also, I am flying to the United States this week, as I have the opportunity to speak at the American Australian Association Author's Panel at the Book Soup in Los Angles. It is alsoa chance to have meetings with several people who are trying to get Michelle Obama to attend the launch of 209 A Story in New York in November... wish me luck. Personally, from my observations and from research, I think she is an exceptional person - not becuase she is the first lady of the USA - she is intelligent, funny, practical and extremely humble in her approach to the role...

Sorry - I will add more later as I need to resize the images.