Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Week - The Keleidoscope




Hmmm... I thought last week was bad!

I am beginning to think that I may have broken a mirror! (maybe more than one)

My entire week has been like the photograph above. A kaleidoscope of feelings, achievements, thoughts and happenings. I have been unwell and ended up at the doctor who sent me to have xrays taken - instant fear because the last time I went to the Alfred Hospital they took one look at me and admitted me straight away!

The week started out well. I had completed another chapter edit - sent out confidentiality agreements to three people and the web design team. For this venture, I am pleased to say that I have called on a local web design team rather than going over seas for the website - SPALSH PAGE for 'http://www.209astory.com/ here we come. I went to gym to do boxing on Monday and Wednesday and I do a palates class on Tuesday... by Thursday I had no idea what was going on. Nothing seemed to work properly and boy... was I sick. I could not keep anything down. I was hot and cold and the pain in my stomach and back was incredible.

So, my blog this week is going to short... because ... I NEED TO SLEEP!

Have a good week everyone

Cheers

Steven

ps - yes, 'The Lambs Go Bar' is a real bar here in Melbourne. Come and visit and tell me what you think.